PQS Lighting Co.,Ltd

Writer: admin Time:2020-04-21 17:13 Browse:

Established in 2006, PQS Lighting Co.,Ltd. is a professional manufacturer for design-oriented lighting and decoration products for residential and hotel projects.

PQS’ facility covers 20,000 square meters, including workshops for metal hardware,solid wood & MDF, shade, polyresin, painting, assembling etc.Hence, each step of manufacturing is to be well completed under our strict QA & QC system, also enable us deliver samples and production within well controlledlead time.We are working with multi materials including wood, iron, brass, plastic, glass, polyresin, ceramic and other natural ones.

In order to meet all the requirements from the customersall over the world, our products have passed the certification of UL, CE, SASO, FSC and CCC. To motivate all the all the employees to achieve the highest level, we have established very comprehensive standard operation procedures, which is the most importantreason to let us maintain the high ranking in lighting industry of China.

Our product category includes mostly of chandeliers, wall lamps, table lamps, floor lamps and other decoration items. We are shipping around 80% to the U.S and the other 20% to the rest of the world. Our production capacity is 50 containers per month and we could produce more while we improve gradually.

Strong R&D team (5 designers and 6 assistants) allows us providing new designs every week and we can always satisfy our customer’s OEM and ODM requirements. Our principle is always to provide all the customers best quality, on-time deliveryand reasonable prices.


  • No. 36, Street 17, Nanhua East Road, Huangwan Village, Hetang Town, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province, China


  • +86750-3709055
  • +86-13549889667
Copyright © 2020 PQS Lighting Co.,Ltd.all rights reserved